Engevix was established in 1965 as Engevix S.A. – Estudos de Projeto de Engenharia and has been active in the Energy, Infrastructure and Industries sectors ever since. From a consulting engineering company to a Business Group that offers global engineering and integral contracting solutions.
It has contributed significantly to the advancement and progress of Brazil and world-renowned projects.
Between 2017 and 2018, Nova Engevix Group underwent a complete restructuring of its operating structure, including the corporate structure, as well as its procedures, mainly by adopting an integrated Compliance system to achieve, at the same time, better operational efficiency and high integrity level.
- Establishment of ENGEVIX S.A. (Estudos e Projetos de Engenharia).
- Development of large projects of hydroelectric plants.
- Expansion of offices.
- First international experience: Palmar Hydroelectric Plant in Uruguay
- Technological implementation with CAD (Computer Aided Design).
- Management of 64 expansion projects of COSIPA.
- Obtained certification in NBR ISO 9001 Standard.
- Success in the first experiences in full contracting (EPC), increasing the contracts of this modality.
- Obtained NBR ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications.
- First Consultative Engineering company in Brazil with triple certification.
- Opening of ENGEVIX Group’s first two own projects: the small hydroelectric plants Esmeralda (RS), with 22 MW, and Santa Laura (SC), with 15 MW.
- Creation of ENGEVIX Construções, Engenharia e Montagem.
- Offshore activities involving oil and gas, shipbuilding, wind farms, airport and highway concessions.
- Construction of 303 km of Transmission Line (500 kV) with the highest power transmitted in Brazil (1670MW).
- Company restructuring and start of Nova Engevix.
- Continued implementation of rigorous integrity processes – Compliance.
- Recertification of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards and migration of both standards to revised 2015 version.
- First company in Brazil to achieve ISO 45001:2018 certification, from Fundação Vanzolini.