Nova ENGEVIX, in order to provoke people's intelligence, maintains the tradition of supporting the publication of technical and community interest books. The publication “Tunnels of Brazil”, with several works designed by ENGEVIX, was co-sponsored. The company was also one of the sponsors of the “International Commission of Large Dams - ICOLD” in the publications “Large Brazilian Spillways” (2002) and “Main Brazilian Dams III - Design, Construction and Performance” (2009).
· Sponsorship in the edition of the book “Heráclito Fontoura Sobral Pinto” (2014);
· Sponsorship in the edition of the book “Engineering of Brazil – 90 years of the Institute of Engineering” (2007);
· Support in the edition of the book “Batalha dos Trilhos”, by Francisco Cunha Jr. (1990);
· Support in the edition of the book “National Strategic Planning”, by Helio Correa (1989);
· Support for the edition of the book “Flow Mechanics in Fractured Massifs” by Roberto Monteiro Andrade, Director of ENGEVIX (1988);
· Support in the edition of the book “The Control of Subpression by Horizontal Drainage”, by Roberto Monteiro Andrade, Director of ENGEVIX (1983);
· Support in the edition of the book “Drainage in the Foundations of Hydraulic Structures”, by Roberto Monteiro Andrade, Director of ENGEVIX (1982);
· Support in the edition of the book “Project Management – Characterization and Problematics”, by Zigmundo Salomão Cukierman and Paul Campbell Dinsmore (1981);
· Support in the edition of the book “Assembly of Mechanical Equipment – Paraíba River Bypass Facilities”, by Mario Mendes de Oliveira Castro (1980);
· Support in the edition of the book “Hydroelectric Plants” by Gerhard P. Schreiber, director of ENGEVIX (1977);
FILHOS DO VENTO
As a result of 90 black and white photographs, the publication is the work of photographer Fabio Cabral, (an expert in the art of photographing artists, with three published books and a vast repertoire of essays, exhibitions and awards), which record the daily life of people living around the first Parque Eólico da Bahia - Lagoa de Dentro, Sink, Lost, Cocal, Parrot, Mangabeira and other ancient and traditional communities of Brotas de Macaúbas.
The ENGEVIX Group created in 2004 the ENGEVIX Institute, remaining until 2013 as sole tutor, with the aim of promoting social inclusion and educational development for adolescents and children in needy communities and nearby regions.
- In 9 years, 1000 children and adolescents affected;
- More than 300 annual students;
- 290 students attended.